Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Music is an outburst of the soul


“Music lifts up your soul and releases it.” – K. D. 
“Music is what moves everyone, and without it, life would be pointless.” – D. D. 
“Music is important because it can describe people, places, movies, or animals that words can’t.  Without music, the world would have a hard time understanding other things.” – B. P.
“Music is important because it helps you express yourself in ways that you can’t with normal talking.”– S. L.
“Music is important to me because it gives me something to look forward to everyday.” – K. K.
“Music is important because it allows people to be creative and it offers more life to people.” – K. B. 
“Music is important in my life because it gives me something to do.  I think it is important to the world because it helps people feel better and can give them hope.” – J. K.
“Music is important in my life because I always have something to sing along to and relate to.  It is important to the world as a whole because it brings us together.” – A. G.
“Music is the highlight of my day!  After a rough day, I like to listen to music to lift my spirits.”– M. W. 
“Music gives you something to listen to on long drives.” – H. R.
 “Life without music would be boring… no background music for movies, and life would sound dull.” – A. Z. 
“I think music is important because music is a way that people can express themselves and if people couldn’t express themselves there would be a lot more violence in the world.” – A. S.

“Music, without it there would be silence, less joy, and darker times.” – B. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment